The Fitness by the Sea Difference
- Flexible day-by-day scheduling
- Bus transportation from most neighborhoods in Los Angeles and the Valley
- 100% safety record for over 21 years
- Older, mature staff (average age 27) creating a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for children
- Over 200 activities including surfing, soccer, gymnastics, martial arts, arts and crafts, swimming, baseball, and dance in an encouraging and nurturing environment.
Over 36,000 children have experienced FBS since 2000
Why? Because we have incredible programs geared to fun, friendship, and personal growth all with caring counselors in the most beautiful beach locations in Santa Monica and the Pacific Palisades.
Day-by-Day Scheduling - Register your child for any days you wish, with no minimum days or weeks. Add as many days as you want whenever you want! Change your dates for no additional charge.
Bus Transportation - Bus stops serving the communities in Santa Monica, Mar Vista, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Cheviot Hills, Westwood, Brentwood, Hancock Park, Topanga, Sherman Oaks, and Woodland Hills areas.
100% Safety Record - Our safety measures include: counselors in the water with children at all times; on-staff lifeguards observe from the shore; LA County lifeguards directly adjacent to camp; sunscreen applications 3 times a day; chaperoned bathroom visits; and a 6:1 camper to staff ratio strictly maintained.
Older, Mature Staff - Generally teachers, child development specialists, activity professionals, and college students - who dial into kids’ endless imaginations and create a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for kids to test their limits, try new things, and make new friends.
200 Different Activities - Making every day different and appealing to kids ages 4 to 14 of all levels of ocean experience, skills, and interests. No Prior ocean experience is required. Non-swimmers are welcome!
· Team Sports: soccer, basketball, baseball, flag football, dodge ball, etc.
· Creative Activities: dance, arts & crafts, yoga, puppet shows, magic, etc.
· Individual Sports: gymnastics, martial arts, cheerleading, fencing, etc.
Kids feel safe to be themselves and are encouraged to take safe risks, push their own limits, and discover their unique abilities.
2020 DATES June 15– September 4. Hours of camp 9:00am-3:00pm. Extended Care 8:30-9:00am, 3:30pm-5:30pm.
With so many programs to choose from, we know choosing a summer camp isn’t easy. We believe our camp is the best out there, but if you have any concerns, please visit our FAQs. It has lots of information, and because we’ve been doing this for 21 years, we know about a lot of the concerns parents have.
If it isn’t addressed here, just contact us by phone at (310) 459-2425, or feel free to send us an email by filling out the form below. A representative from Fitness by the Sea will follow up with you shortly.
If you’re ready now, sign up here. And because we like to make the signup experience as stress-free as possible, remember you can always sign up for more days, change the days, and add on some of our amazing options like healthy lunch choices, early care/extended care, and transportation.